Thursday, December 4, 2014

Dear Japanese TV-crew

Thank you for stopping me in the street to take a picture of me featuring New York fashion for your Japanese TV-show.

You didn't ask but this is what I was wearing:

My mom's 50 year old red coat.

Black camisole from Bric-a-brac.

Uniqlo underwear.

Black socks.

Green silk socks from  APC.

Black silk sleeveless shirt from Filippa K.

Kerber Tuxedo jacket.

Kerber Comfy pants (yes they are)

Burgundy Whyred cashmere sweater bought for my 40th b-day. Love it.

Heat tech long-johns from Uniqlo.

Black Nike trainers.

Fjällräven backpack.

Barton Perreira Thoreau glasses. 

Hoops.

Wedding band.

Orthotics.

Dental implant. 

Mascara.

Nivea deodorant.

Blood orange perfume from Atelier Cologne, a gift from my friend Sarah.

Bedford cheese paper bag containing jar of wild blueberry jam - gift for a friend. 
Not sure if this really counts as New York fashion? Not even sure if it's style. It's more my shell. A contemporary New York shell.