Wednesday, September 19, 2012

B-days

If you read this, you know that it was my birthday just two or three weeks ago. As is customary, I was congratulated more than once on that social media hangout Facebook.

Anders took a look at the congratulations and this is what happened next:

Anders: You know, all these years, no one has ever congratulated me on facebook.

Me: You can not be serious. You simply can not be serious. Even...even dogs get congratulated on FB.

Anders: Am serious. My birthday is in the middle of the summer. Perhaps everyone has checked out, not just from their jobs but from facebook too.

Me: No. People never do.

Anders: Well, it just hasn't happened.

Me: I can't believe it.

Anders: Believe it.

>>secretely opening my laptop<<

Anders: What, are you gonna check that what I'm telling you is true?

Me: Maybe.

Anders: Go ahead. Go right ahead. No congratulations.

Me: No. Zero...but you know what? You haven't entered your date of birth.

Anders: Do I have to?

Me: Only if you want to give people a chance to know when your birthday is!