Monday, February 13, 2012

Seriously

If you've read this blog or my previous blog, you know I have a huge problem with my feet. My feet are as wide are they're long and on top of that, I've got bunions. The feet hurt a little, but basically the main trouble is I have hobbit feet in a world of lean footed humans. Buying/wearing footwear is a nightmare.

Now I've seen a doctor and might have surgery. Though I'm a bit weary since I love the running and walking of my everyday life and whenever I do get surgery I'll have to rest for 6 weeks (each foot). So I keep putting it off. But when I see Rosario Dawson skip around in her little booties, I feel it might be essential to have the surgery.

The brain is such a fucked up construction.
1. I see Rosario Dawson.
2. I think (like I'm sure everyone does) that it is imperative to look more like Rosario Dawson.
3. Brain delivers solution: have foot surgery.

4. Brain, you're fired.