Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tomorrow - forgotten closet.


Am spending all day tomorrow with my mom.
Thinking I should take the opportunity to also turn it into a forgotten closet day.

Right now, many of the fashion magazines list their MUST HAVES FOR FALL.

Here's mine.

TORCH LIGHT!

WARM GLOVES!

FOOT SURGERY!

CHOCOLATE IN EVERY POCKET.

A CHILD'S RECENTLY LOST TOOTH!

ORANGES!

A TREE GROWS IN BROOKLYN!

TOOTH REMOVAL!

PAIN KILLERS BECAUSE OF TOOTH REMOVAL!

THE ABILITY TO SEE A PONCHO WITHOUT THINKING "COVERS A MULTITUDE OF SINS!"

NEW GLASSES! I LOVE MY NEW GLASSES!!!

was just checking out closet visit where the women are all gorgeous and worship isabel marant. I was thinking of my own style icons.

They are:

Children. When left to do their own dressing, kids dress so amazingly. They get away with anything.

Claudia Cardinale/Sophia Loren/Stefania Sandrelli

Ali McGraw


Niki de Saint Phalle

Marie Louise Ekman

Finnish women in general

Claudette Colbert/Rosalind Russell/Myrna Loy/Paulette Goddard

Marion Cotillard.

Bianca Jagger.

Georgia o'Keefe.

Will try my best to mimic any of these sources of inspiration. Feel free to laugh at me. I love laughter!