Friday, September 2, 2011

Tonite


I hear my children talking.

Vanja: I'm going to an 80's party.
Joel: What's the 80's?
Vanja: Well. It was a time when people partied all the time!!!!

That's me in the 80's. This was before blogs. We had to carve out little identity clues best we could. Many people wore t-shirts with their favorite bands or zodiac signs or prints they ironed onto their t-shirts.

Personally, I wore a fez all through 9th grade.

ps. Why does the nose keep on growing? What's the purpose of that? Not that I mind, I like big noses and the people who have them. I just wonder why it doesn't stop like the lips do.

ps 2. God I love that sentence "Personally, I wore a fez all through 9th grade."! You can use it for practically anything! "Does my butt look big in this?" - "I don't know. Personally, I wore a fez all through 9th grade." "Do you believe in God?" "Perhaps. Personally, I wore a fez all through 9th grade. " Did you buy milk?" "Sure and I also wore a fez all through 9th grade."

ps 3. You can even see the fez in this pic if you look closely. It's the black thing at the back of my head.