Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Dear Rodebjer


You see me here, trying to understand what I would look like, wearing your coat, in a bathroom.

I need a new coat. I've been wearing the coat I have for the past 6 years and while I'm all for eco-living, I'm getting close to Dickensian proportions of wear and tear.

So I bought a new coat from your store yesterday, but feel I'm not fashiony enough. I asked Anders, he replied "have I seen that on the Manrepeller? It looks like too much fabric on too small person. But why ask me, ask one of your lady friends, they'll crazy over it". So then asked Petra who started laughing and pulled out a clip from Oprah with a lady wearing what Petra said was similar to my coat:

Clip with sad lady in coat wallowing in misery and sadness under trees:


I'm not worthy of your coat. You can have it back.
Best wishes
-e