Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dear people

It's been a while! I've been busy.
As I type that, i wonder what I've been so busy doing.

Let me tell you.

I've been busy celebrating Stephan Mendel Enk's book "Tre apor", raising my glass to cheer for his literary genius that made me laugh and cry, somtimes at the same time.
I've lamented not bidding higher on eBay.
I've bought a somewhat preppy dress to wear on dates, not yet sure when I'll be going on a date.
I've identified the kind of guy I'd like to go on a date with (outdoorsy, funny, wellread, open to sitting on less than comfortable seating arrangements)

I've missed friends I've known forever who now live in faraway places:


I've watched Lotta almost losing it because of a perfect sashimi:

I've blogged on a different blog
and have spent time with kids, not running.
but I miss you, miss being here. will try to double blog!

love
-e