Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dear Jennifer Aniston























Dear Jennifer Aniston, what is going on in this picture? I don't understand the hand thing. Is it simply to cover your nipples? You look so much like a hairless tanned squirrel with a tie. I think guys like this look. Limber and energetic! I've noticed guys have no problems with naked girls looking silly. They think it's hot. Naked squirrel girls=hotness!

Is the squirrel look the next big thing? Here's Henrik, a guy who used to go to my high school. He's very successful and as you can see, he rocks the squirrel look. Rocks it! He's even got foods in his successful little hands. He's been blogged by Sweden's foremost male style blogger who says Henrik is wearing a Gap hoodie, proving once again that to be a successful fashion blogger, you don't have to be able to read. Henriks new wife has a blog (in Swedish, sorry foreigners), that is so funny it should be successful too. I'm thinking that maybe if I write successful this many times, it will rub off on me.