Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dear Laura Mercier



















Dear Laura Mercier, in my mission to be an involved end consumer, I am often upset and disappointed. But I have to say I've never regretted buying anything labeled with your name.

Highlights include:
The brush set
The signature collection book (similar to this)
The scented candles
The creme brulee hand creme
And of course, Eau de Lune

I love it all.
The end consumer highly recommends Laura Mercier.
Everyday, the end consumer feels a little luxurious because of LM products. They cost a lot, but they add more than a silver lining to your day. They add a golden shimmer to your life!

Ok, I'll stop there, I'm going overboard.

But before I stop, I give you a different, happy pic. I wonder what SJP is saying. I think she might be blabbering on about LM adding golden shimmer.