Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Dear Police Museum















Dear Police Museum,
thanks for providing my kid with a real, life-size police car with intercom and flashing lights and all. And thanks for letting me browse your book on female delinquents through history. My favorite picture was that of 12 sad looking women with the headline "HAS THIEVED - from menfolk".

As many people know, this is the worst offense known to mankind.
Had they stolen from womenfolk or children, they might not even have had their picture taken.

My child was perhaps inspired by the women, for he too, took the chance to steal. From the police museum! I found him, happily eating a stolen chocolate pastry, inside the police car. The evidence was all around him.

For this I am sorry, dear Police museum, but because I am famously broke, I can not pay you back until after the 25th.

-the end consumer