Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Dear Filippa K
















Dear Filippa K,

I spent a lot of today and the rest of the week buying and then returning items from your stores. A retarded way of living my life, defensible only of one considers the fact that all shopping and returning was made with the help of public transportation and no animals were harmed during the exchanges.

At one point I had almost bought a sheer white blouse and DRY CLEAN ONLY gold silk pants. HA HA HA! I don't have the money to buy that! I don't have the self control to wear that! My kids won't leave me stainfree!

But I was so close to being the woman who would and could!
Then I returned my items to the store and paid for stuff I really needed. In this case: a very, very expensive ceramic tooth to fill the void left by an unfortunate olive in Spain.

poor greetings
-the end consumer