Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dear Filippa K part due















Dear Filippa K , yesterday when I went to see if you had any non-silk pants I tried on a pair of very slim capris. They fit reasonably well, as did a pair of jeans I tried on. But they weren't 100 %.

Frustrated with the plight of buying pants for my post-pregnant self, I muttered to your salesperson "I hate buying pants. It sucks. It's horrible."

You know what she did? She smiled and said, mysteriously: "It will get easier".
Filled with new hope, I said "You really think so?"
"Yes" she said, but did not care to elaborate.

What did she mean? Is there a truth about pant buying I don't know? It will get easier! Or is this just something you teach your employees? It worked for me! I didn't buy pants, but I will return to the store. A source of new optimism.

cheerful greetings
-the end consumer

Ps. Have decided to perhaps give up the quest for finding pants and give the money to doctors without borders instead. From copywriters without pants.

Ps2. I'd buy anything that model would model. I feel we look alike, because we have the same hair length. So anything she looks great in, I might. This is how the distorted brains of your end consumers work. Thought you'd might like to know.