Sunday, April 20, 2008

Breakfast conversation

Me: So rumor has is that Putin is leaving his wife for a 24-year old gymnast.

You: Yeah.

Me: Imagine how much fun they can have together - him a fit martial arts expert, her a limber snake woman. I feel sorry for his wife, though. And I'm a bit surprised, he always seemed so...in control. I'm taken aback by this sudden outburst of passion. I always thought of him as a robot.

You: Yeah. Horny robot.

--
Several news sources later reported that Putin denied all divorce rumors.

"Mr Putin said: "I have always reacted negatively to those who with their snotty noses and erotic fantasies prowl into others' lives."



-----
Am I one of them? A snotty nosed slutty consumer with erotic fantasies? Life the in suburbs just became a lot more interesting.