Friday, March 7, 2008

Dear Post-it®















Dear Post-it®, today I was the unwilling, unknowing victim of a vicious attack, made possible by you. All day, I walked around, smiling innocently while my back told the world a different story.

I saw Vanja scribbling something on a piece of paper this morning.
But never could I imagine what she had planned!

At dinner, Anders asked what I had on my back.
Appalled, I realized I'd been wearing the Post-it® for some ten hours.
We inspected it closely.


















"Jag älskar ksit".

For those of you who don't speak/read Swedish, that translates to
"I love hsit".















Had my daughter not been such a poor speller, people might actually have thought I was a poop lover.

You made this possible, Post-it®.
What do you have to say to your defense?

Upset greetings
-the end consumer