Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dear Acne















Dear Acne,
once upon a time, a long time ago, I saw the most perfect ankle boots on a pretty blonde (Susanne Dahlqvist if you need to know). I stalked her down and asked where she'd found them. They're Acne, she tells me.

I go to every Acne retailer in town and finally find a pair in my size. They're so hot, I'm drooling.

I pay and drag my prey home to my cave.
Unfortunately, my feet are the shape they are.
My life is challenged by this sad equation of shapes, flesh and bones.















I'm growing up. I realize it's not possible. I'm selling my babies.
And the reason I'm writing you about this is that I suggest you put a warning label on your shoe boxes: Caution! Content may cause lack of judgement. Not suitable for ladies with wide feet.

Here's my boot thinking about a bright future on the foot of another happy lady.



















Greetings from
-the end consumer